Onsight Healthcare provides our healthcare partners with comprehensive valet, healthcare, and customer service solutions that focus on patient care. Our business is not just delivering creative multi-service solutions but building dynamic teams that function as an extension of our client’s healthcare facility.
As a Site Manager, you ensure operational excellence and superior patient and guest experiences by leading a team within your location. This is an opportunity to grow a team by leading by example and carrying out Onsight Healthcare's core values. In this role, you'll report to a Regional Operations Manager.
Alongside your fellow team members, you'll elevate the patient experience - this is where our #hellohumankindess culture shines! At Onsight Healthcare
we want to hear your innovative ideas, see your impact, and watch you grow.
Hours of Operation
- Monday to Friday
- 3 PM to 11 PM
Start date: October 1, 2022.
- Maintain proper staffing levels at all times to ensure customer service and operating standards are met through scheduling and managing on-call employees
- Motivate and empower a team to provide world-class hospitality
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse team of top talent
- Train, coach, and develop direct reports
- Create and manage the schedule
- Patient Sitter as needed
- Manage and oversee daily Patient Sitter operations for assigned location
What's in it for you?
- $24.00 per hour (paid lunch break)
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- DailyPay app (same day or next day pay for hours worked; applicable fees associated with early withdrawals)
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Insurance
- Annual Merit-Based Pay Raises
- At least 19 years of age (per company insurance policy)
- At least three years of supervisory or management experience is preferred
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required; however, an Associates or Bachelors's Degree is preferred
- Adaptability to flex to changing priorities and expectations
- Ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to effectively build relationships with patients, guests, and team members
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to work in a standing position for hours at a time in an outdoor environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable persons with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Onsight Healthcare is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and h
without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected
By applying to this position, you are opting-in to SMS messages. We do not sell phone numbers to third parties. SMS is only used for Onsight Healthcare application purposes. If you wish to opt-out, contact us at email@example.com